Zoom FS offers a wide range of skilled jobs across our administration, warehouse and contact centre services.
We presently are looking for people in our customer service department over the Autumn winter period.
Job Title: Customer Sales Advisor (Full Time\Temporary)
Reporting to: Contact Centre Leadership Team
Job Description: Our order operators are the soul of our contact center; the role requires an energized person who is passionate about customer services to take orders over the phone for our clients customers. The role will be working five out of seven days in a week, with some weekend working.
Various starting dates are available between August and November.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com if you have any questions please call 01946 818 119
Salary: £7.05 to £7.50 /hour
Job Title: Warehouse Operatives (Full Time\Temporary)
Day Shift – Monday-Friday Initially 26hrs Minimum per week, rising to Monday -Sunday: 40hrs per week during our peak trading period, (Mid October – Mid December), when a rolling 4 days on and 4 days off work schedule will be available. Day Shift hours: 07.00 – 17.00 Additional hours are to be expected and will be available on a day to day basis.
Back Shift – Replenishment Team: 18.00 – 04.00 shift, 40 hrs per week during the peak trading period. A rolling 4 days on and 4 days off work rota will be required (Mid-September – Mid-December). Receiving and Put-away team: Monday – Friday 18.00 – 02.00 shift. Additional hours are to be expected and will be available on a day to day basis.
- Picking stock which involves accuracy, numeracy, literacy, observation skills and stamina.
- Packing orders which require accuracy, numeracy, literacy, concentration and the ability to self-motivate.
- Despatching Parcels : Using web and PC based despatch systems to despatch UK and internationally bound parcels. Scanning, assembling, stacking parcels and loading. Some IT skills would be helpful, stamina, accuracy, numeracy, literacy, concentration and communication skills are essential.
- Goods in/Returns and Rectifications: Processing deliveries, quality checking, accuracy, numeracy, literacy, concentration, observation skills and an acute attention to detail.
- Audit/Inventory: Accuracy, numeracy, literacy, concentration, observational skills and an acute attention to detail.
- Administration: Processing and printing orders, reporting, some IT skills, communication abilities including telephone, e-mail and verbal.
It is anticipated that the warehouse operative will be an enthusiastic, flexible, team-player with an eye for detail and be able to work alone or within a team. They will be safety conscious, determined and with a good work ethic. They will also be keen to learn new skills and activities pertinent to various warehouse functions.
IT Literacy would be beneficial but not essential.
Experience of any of the above would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be provided.
Salary: £7.05 to £7.50 /hour
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions please call 01946 818 100
If you would like to be notified when roles become available join our mailing list.
Recruitment Hotline : 01946 818 119