Salary: £8.35 /hour
Job Title: Customer Care Advisor
Reporting to: Customer Care Manager
Job Description: Our Customer Care Operatives main priority is to reply to emails in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure continuous customer experience satisfaction. This is a busy role within a highly customer focused team and you must be willing to work towards constant customer experience improvements.
The ideal candidate must have excellent informal and formal written skills, be IT literate and be able to type in a fast and accurate manner whilst managing a high volume of workload.
- Respond to email correspondence in a timely fashion whilst remaining polite and courteous at all times
- Ensuring that email responses are accurate and professional
- Ensuring that all customer correspondence are responded to within 24 hours and completed with 72 hours
- Be able to send up to 14 emails per hour within peak time once full trained
- Be able to multi-task and manage a busy workload across multiple brands
- To deal with Live Chat queries for our brands
- Work as a team with your colleagues to ensure that service levels and maximum productivity are achieved
- Be flexible and be able to work additional hours during peak periods if required
- Have excellent written (typing) skills
- Must be IT literate with experience of an office setting desirable
- Ideal candidate should have 3 GCSE’s, grades A-D and one of these must be in English
- Experience in a similarly skilled role is an advantage
- 12 month probation period applies
- This role will be 9am – 5pm, four days on four days off, with overtime available.
- This is a full time position between 30-37.5 hours per week
- Candidates must be available for all shifts and have sufficient transport to be available to work
- Reply to all correspondence within 24 hours and complete all customer queries with 72 hours